Here at aVIP, we specialize in standard breed and creative mixed breed cuts. We offer hand drying and hand scissoring with our average appointment time being 4 hours. Need your pet bathed or groomed IMMEDIATELY? We now offer express bathing and grooming. Your pet will be move to the front of the schedule for a small service fee of $10.When your pet arrives we will take him immediately to the tub, if he is being groomed we will then begin his haircut and finish in approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours depending on the service.
We have early drop off and late pick up times. We use top of the line products to make your pet feel pampered. We are a DERMagic groomer. Appointments are best.
Grooming pricing start at $35 for the smallest dogs and goes up based on size, coat style and overall difficulty of groom.
Premium Baths (aVIP Bath) Pricing
Starts at $21 for the smallest dogs and goes up based on size and coat style.
Kennel Baths (Boarding only) Pricing
Starts at $11 for the smallest dogs and goes up based on size and coat style.
- Pedicure: $8
- Ear Cleaning: $4
- Flea Shampoo for Large Dog: $10
- Flea Shampoo for small dog: $5
- Conditioning Treatment: $5
- De-Shedding Vacuum or Furminator $10-$15
- Teeth Scaling $15(Teeth scaling is $10 for small dog $15 for big This is an option for dogs with a lots of tartar build up. We do not sedate your dog to do so. )Full Haircut-Groom free daycare for the Day if needed!
- Just a brush $5
- With a bath, you can add a feet, face clean up, and sanitary cut for only $10.00 extra. Normally individually priced at $5.00 each!
De-matting is never recommended, pulling and combing the tangles is stressful for any dog and is not pleasant. It takes time to property detangle and skin irritations can occur. Due to the time sensitive issue, there is a de-mat charge. Please be aware before requesting.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Sat-Sun: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.